Different children and young people require different families and carers to provide love, security, fun and boundaries. We are always looking for a diverse range of prospective foster carers and you maybe just who we are looking for. Your sexuality, race, religion, gender, age does not determine whether you can foster.
Are you nurturing, determined, patient, a good listener and have an ability to empathise?
To foster with Fostering to Inspire we do ask that you fulfill the following criteria:
- Over 21 years – no upper age limit.
- Spare bedroom – you do not have to own your home.
- You do not have to be a parent – we provide support and training.
- Have an aspiration to foster children and young people.
- Have Time and Flexibility – being able to offer full-time care is preferable, but there may be exceptions whereby part-time work is acceptable.
- We are happy to consider single carers, married couples, couples in a long-term relationship and same-sex couples.
- Be a British Citizen or have permanent Leave to Remain.
We would love to hear from you